Butterfly Life Cycle

Veteran's Video used in Technology Lesson Plan

Amphibians WebQuest

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to all of you! My name is Mrs. Barlow and I am so excited to get to know each of my students and their parents this year! I know we will be able to learn so much from each other and become great friends in the process. I believe we should be able to have fun while we learn, and promise to do all I can to make sure we achieve both. I am going to need help and support from all of you in order to best help everyone succeed. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns; my door is always open to students and parents alike! Thanks, and I plan on having a fantastic year with all of you!!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Video Story

Enjoy this digital story of the First Thanksgiving!